Plan the Right Steps to Success with New Features from Roadmap Planner

Artboard Copy

Recently, we have released a major update of Roadmap Planner. This means that sought-after features, like Milestones, Completion Status, and Effective Space Only, are finally available for you. Now it becomes much easier to focus on your current works, and track the progress of all your projects at once. Keep reading, and learn more on how ...



Don’t Know How to Drive Your Sales Plan for Success? Find Our Solution Here

blog

The role of the Chief Sales Officer has evolved over the past decade. But one thing that has remained constant is his responsibility to deliver the number – commit to a sales plan. Therefore, today a modern CSO has to be financially literate, technologically savvy and obsessed with strategic sales planning more than ever before.The ...


How to Plan Higher Education as an Adult?

student

The value of a college education has come into doubt thanks to rising tuition costs, increasing student-loan debt, high unemployment and a sluggish economy that is keeping millions of college-educated people in jobs that don’t require their education. These circumstances leave some high school graduates questioning whether it pays to pursue a higher education.As a result ...


Back To University Gift: Roadmap Planner Is Absolutely Free For A Limited Time

RP_uni_blog

It's this time of the year when you go back to studying and plan your academic year. Just in time for the back to university season, we are giving away Roadmap Planner for students to thoroughly plan the whole educational process. Starting today, August 31st through September 7th, Roadmap Planner is available for absolutely FREE on the Mac App Store. With ...



The True Way to Have Much Success With Projects

ex

Much, if not most, information technology work is organized into projects. However, according to statistics, only around 25% of projects are smoothly completed in the sense they meet budget, schedule, and targets. What’s wrong with the rest 75%?Having the wide range of project management and planning tools that are considered to be the heart of ...


Roadmap Planner leads your product to success

Stressed businessman sitting at workplace and touching his head

Product success is what we all strive for. However, not everybody knows the recipe, how to get it. Experts claim that a strong and involved Product Owner is a crucial factor for a product success, as he is in charge of its management on the macro level, i.e. focuses on the big picture. The Product ...


The CEO’s guide on how to develop a strategic roadmap to success

screen_1

If anyone asks a CEO of an organization why develop a strategic plan, the response will likely be: “A strategic plan helps decision makers determine where to spend time, human resources, and money.” But what ‘strategic’ really means? According to Wikipedia, strategy is a high level plan to achieve one or more goals under conditions ...