KeepSolid Featured on the World’s Largest B2B Software Review Site, G2 Crowd!
Our team picks up steam! As you may have guessed from the title, our products have been featured on yet another software rating platform. This time, our brainchildren got into the spotlight of G2 Crowd, one of the world’s leading reviewing services for business solutions. Since this platform became one of the best assistants for any potential software buyer, we’d like to tell you more about G2 Crowd, its working principles, and why it can be useful for you and your business.
Our brainchildren on G2 Crowd
But first, let’s take a look at statistical information on how B2B customers make purchase decisions.
- More than ¾ of software consumers study at least 10 online reviews before the purchase.
- 52% of buyers consider trust as the key factor to strengthening their relationships with vendors.
- 73% of B2B customers trust vendors because of positive reviews.
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as those of their friends.
- The most effective sales content contains expert opinions (18%), product rating/reviews (16%), and peer testimonials (16%).
As you can see, online reviews serve as the foundation for a trusting relationship between a customer and a vendor. That’s why the work of G2 Crowd is essential in the business world.
Working principles of G2 Crowd
Ask yourself: Whose advice would YOU trust when buying a software for your business: vendor, salesperson, or a simple user? We are pretty sure that you’re likely to believe a disinterested party with an experience similar to yours. It has to be somebody who had the same problem as you do now, used a product or a service, and is now ready to share their experience. That’s exactly what G2 Crowd offers: honest feedbacks from independent users.
- Real people. If someone wants to leave a review, they have to log in with their LinkedIn account or a business email. According to G2 Crowd, their platform attracts more than 375,000 user reviews.
- Real reviews. Such strict account verification is a prerequisite for honest feedback. Another trick is that you can’t review a product if it was created by your current or former employer or by your competitors.
- Real time. The platform updates reviews every day. That’s why you can be sure they are valid and relevant.
According to a Russian proverb, A wise person learns from others’ mistakes. G2 Crowd provides you this opportunity. KeepSolid team also acknowledges the importance of customer feedback – that’s why we offer FREE trials of our products. As a result, you can gain full understanding of the product before the purchase, and even write your own reviews on G2 Crowd!